LG In-Store Sales Ambassador (Bank Staff) - Home Entertainment Category
Salary: Daily Rate £75 + uncapped bonus opportunity
Working: Various days (to be confirmed at interview stage)
Region to cover: Manchester and Leeds stores
LG Bank Staff is a hybrid role; you have the role and responsibilities of an In-Store Sales Ambassador however you will cover a region of stores in your area for holiday and sickness, rather than be fixed to one dedicated store. In situations where cover is not needed within your region you will buddy up with other Sales Ambassadors in their store. This role would appeal to someone who loves to build strong instore relationships, but also likes the chance to build relationships within many stores.
- As the sales ambassador in your store, you will be responsible for professionally representing the brand, developing business and market share for LG, within your store.
- Building strong and effective working relationships with team members within your store, this will be a key to driving your success in this role.
- Actively approach customers, understanding their needs through genuine lifestyle questioning and understanding them.
- Evangelize and showcase the product range; allowing relevant features and benefits of LG to be experienced first-hand by all potential customers.
- Actively demonstrate and sell LG products in your store, meeting all required targets by the client and Retail Marketing as a standard.
- Strive to develop and maintain excellent product knowledge and create and deliver engaging training sessions on a one-to-one basis, on the LG home entertainment range.
- Be a part of the big picture strategy and execute all in store initiatives as directed by the client where appropriate.
- Be the eyes on the ground and communicate feedback/issues to the wider business.
- You will be accountable for an accurate and timely submission of daily reports, which is shared with all parts of the business.
- Work closely with the regional manager to deliver on deadlines as a part of the wider strategy.
- Participate and add value to the pre-weekend briefing call, understanding the direction, and driving performance forward, whilst sharing best practice with the wider team.
- Understand the working ways of the retail store in which you operate within to ensure a harmonious, progressive working relationship.
What key skills should I have?
- Adaptable to different store teams and cultures
- A natural passion/ interest in Technology and how it can enhance lives.
- The ability to deliver a personable best in class service to customers and ask for the business.
- Both a big team player and a personal drive to want to achieve as an individual.
- Strong business acumen and commercial negotiation skills to keep the brand at the forefront.
- Natural people skills to create genuine working relationships within store, to assist with brand influence and business insight.
- A background in retail and an understanding of the environment and its priorities.
- Experience with sales: someone who achieves and exceeds using ethics and transparency with their approach.
- A touch of theatre: understand our vision, develop from our tools, and improvise accordingly to deliver an immersive experience to customers and knowledge retention to staff.
- Business development experience: A clear understanding on the commercial aspect at hand
What we offer you:
- Uncapped bonus potential which is realistic and achiveable - we can talk to you about the scope for this role and previous earnt bonus in this store
- Initial and continuous product and brand training.
- A fun and fast paced working environment working with the latest technology.
- Career progression opportunities.