Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Hana by Industrious UK joined the Group in May 2021 and is building a world-class product and team that is redefining the flexible workspace and beyond.
Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
About the Role:
The Operations Associate (OA) is an integral part of the member experience, and operational excellence of our locations. They will be fluent in hospitality and operations. The OA will be tasked on achieving and maintaining the highest level of professionalism and experience within the location(s). The OA will head up the events program, with help and input from the Community Manager and Area Sales Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet - Maintain a busy meeting room booking schedule and upsell catering packages to members and non-members
- Share - Drive enquiries, conduct viewings, send proposals and close sales of flexible desks
- Responsible for maintaining a very high NPS score for the location(s) by ensuring members experience a world class product and service
- Manage the billing, raising of PO’s and invoice approval within budget constraints
- Develop relationships with members to proactively gather information on their needs
- Develop partnerships/client services/discounts that will help members achieve their goals
- Ensure positive arrival experience for all members, prospective members and guests, while maintaining necessary levels of building security
- Conduct new member orientation, including educating members on our policies and procedures, security and work order ticketing for any issues
- Prepare incident reports for member complaints, accidents, thefts, property damage, trespass, contact with the emergency services and any other occurrences
- Partner with the Community Manager to ensure coaching and development around hospitality behaviours
- Make recommendations regarding best practices to Community Manager for the benefit of the broader company, including but not limited to overall site management, sales, hospitality, operations, events and training
- Connect with local organisations and attend networking events to promote company and identify potential members
- Support the quality control walkthroughs to address immediate issues, pre-emp potential future issues and identify areas for improvement when needed
- Manage food and beverage offerings to ensure the quality and presentation are aligned with the Hana brand
- Support the preparation of move-in and move-out schedules to minimise issues
- Support the Community Manager in making strategic decisions regarding the operational and financial performance of the location
- Previous experience in sales, hospitality or customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT and Technology skills to assist members with common technical issues
- Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish
- Interest in wellness is a plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Learning & development grant
- Generous annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite