We have fantastic opportunity to join the Change team as a Business Analyst. The role will be on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis. This role will be based at our Manchester office with some home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will be initially home based only.
As a Business Analyst you will be part of the Change Team and will be responsible for requirements definition and change request management.
The location of the role can be flexible, but the role will require both office and home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will be initially home based only. Due to the current Pandemic this will be initially home based only.
What will you be doing?
- Collating, understanding and defining business requirements for projects, portfolios and change requests, then translating these into requirements definitions
- Process mapping and re-engineering to create efficiencies
- Defining solutions that are appropriate to the business
- Analyse and document both current (As Is) and proposed (To Be) business processes from an operational and system perspective.
- Present business benefits and articulate requirements at all levels including Senior Management.
- Engineering of new business processes.
- Day to day management and prioritisation of change requests within the project against plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Communicate at high levels to key personnel and stakeholders.
Is this you?
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience.
- Previous experience required of Business Analysis/Requirements Gathering and Business Change.
- Strong understanding of financial controls and risk
- Good analytical and numeracy skills required
- Data analysis skills using Excel to create pivot tables with data breakdowns
- BCS Business Analysis qualification is an added benefit
- ISEB qualification in Business Requirement Engineering is an added benefit
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile development methods
- Experience of UML, Use Cases and User Stories
- Strong documentation skills, in particular the documenting of detailed requirements
- Ability to facilitate groups of people at all levels to gather meaningful requirements
- Ability to articulate key points/detail and present findings to key stakeholders
- RPA experience
- Process identification and mapping from and RPA perspective
- Experience with UiPath
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.