TWO CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALISTS NEEDED BASED IN DARWEN.
Salary £19,500 plus Bonus
Our client a leading insurance organisation are looking to expand their team and are looking for TWO Client Service Specialists.
These roles are an integral part of the team and it is a very exciting time to join them.
The role of the Client Services Specialist is to provide office-based support for an assigned Sales Consultant in the day to day running of the client portfolio, including all client and provider interactions. This also includes setting up and supporting actions for policy renewals.
The role will include but not limited to:
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned client portfolio a day to day basis.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with Sales Executives, Clients and Insurers at all levels.
- Be the first point of contact for day to day administration from clients, providers and other internal and external sources.
- Independently respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner, meeting agreed SLAs and keeping all parties updated.
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes, including invoicing, accounts, client queries, claims, underwriting, rehabilitation support services & communication material. (appropriate to department)
- Proactively initiate and manage the gathering of all relevant data for each client's scheme renewal and ensure accuracy at all times and assist with the analysis of data as required.
- Prepare template client reports as requested by the Sales Consultant.
- Ensure that any correspondence received and issued is checked for discrepancies and challenge as appropriate.
- Ensure that client records and in house system is always kept up to date including new business, retention and financial information.
- Be prepared to work outside contracted hours if workloads and business requirements necessitate.
- Undertake any additional work as and when required.
- Attend internal and external meetings with Insurers and product training as required.
- Periodically attend client meetings with Sales Consultant, subject to agreement of the Client Services Team Manager & Team Resourcing.
- Receiving complaints and escalating as appropriate.
- Supporting and Training new team members.
- Delegating of tasks to administrators as appropriate.
- Support Sales Consultants with new business opportunities, ensuring a first class, first impression to the client.
- To assist team performance through regular communication with colleagues and manager to establish and raise concerns and provide solutions.
- To ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and financial and Industry compliance regulations and legislations.
- To undertake training in line with agreed objectives. Keep up to date with product and technical developments as required in this role.
- Proactively drive own development by seeking to improve and demonstrate technical and industry knowledge, including study for industry accredited examinations and attendance on identified sponsored courses as well as on going desk-based training.
- To pro-actively seek, recommend improvements to processes and service, participate fully in the implementation within the team and be an advocate for change
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.