Due to continued growth of Arrow Global we a fantastic opportunity as a Support Executive to join the Business Optimisation team. The Support Executives will provide key support to the Business Optimisation Managers in meeting their accountabilities and demonstrating adherence to relevant Policies & Frameworks, including the co-ordinating of reporting, progress tracking and administering the overall governance framework for the Business Optimisation Team. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and develop within an entrepreneurial European business.
The role will be based at either our Glasgow or Manchester office combined with home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will initially be a home-based role.
What will you be doing?
- Support with administration across the Business Optimisation team
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of Business Optimisation deliverables (using established project methodologies where required, liaising with other departments, users and other colleagues as required) to ensure individual workstreams remain on track until completed
- Support the incident Management process with the Business Optimisation Team by owning incidents for the team and working with subject matter experts within the team and other teams to see them through to closure
- Co-ordinate papers, status updates and proposals being submitted to formal committees and internal forums
- Co-ordinate, attend and record minutes at workshops and governance meetings recording key actions
- Support maintenance and review of the process documentation repository
- Work with Business Optimisation stakeholders across the Arrow group
- Maintain headcount tracking working with Operations to communicate this on a monthly basis along with tracking of holiday within the team to ensure optimum coverage across the year
- Colleague engagement champion to work with the team on action plans to help increase morale within the team
Is this you?
- Previous administration experience
- Good communication skills and confident in both written and verbal communication
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as PowerPoint, Excel & Teams
- Experience working on both small-scale projects and wider scale business transformation programs would be ideal but not essential
- Previous experience of project management administration ideal but not essential
- Proven track record working within the Financial Services Industry or similar regulated industry would be ideal not essential
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.