Due to continued growth of Arrow Global we have a fantastic opportunity as Product Owner – Operations Technology to join the Group. This is a newly created exciting role. The Product Owner - Operations Technology, will play a vital role in shaping several pivotal products which are at the heart of what we do now and in the future.
The successful individual will have key responsibilities and expectations which will be exciting and diverse, with end to end ownership of our voice customer contact solutions, payments systems and robotics.
The role can be based at our either our Manchester or Glasgow office combined with home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will initially be a home-based role.
What will you be doing?
- Build and own a long-term strategy, vision and roadmap for each of the products within the Operational Roadmap
- Serve as the voice of our customers and our colleagues
- Establish and deliver the features on the product roadmap
- Deliver initiatives through relevant teams including close working relationships with Development teams and/or third parties
- Test, measure, learn with key performance indicators
- Monitor results and performance through multiple lenses including customer, commercial and colleague experience
- Provide regular updates to the wider business on performance and trends
- Develop reporting and monitoring capabilities
- Support of wider Product team initiatives, including development of new products and/or journeys
Is this you?
- Exceptional customer contact solutions capabilities (such as diallers, IVRs etc…) and deep understanding of how technology solutions can improve customer/colleague experiences as well as revenue performance
- Robust understanding of a Product Owner role and the Agile framework
- Exceptional payments systems capabilities and a deep understanding of how to improve our customer/colleague experiences
- Exceptional RPA capabilities and a deep understanding of how to improve our customer/colleague experiences
- Demonstrable experience in leading output on small and medium projects in a fast-paced environment - ensuring smooth change delivery, testing and controls in place
- Using technologies such as Azure DevOps / Jira
- Good communication, influencing skills and confident in communicating with stakeholders both internal and external both written and verbal
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- An executor who is proactive at getting things done through effective collaboration and ability to identify and lead the Agile team to manage issues, risk and expectation, with minimal supervision
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)