We are now recruiting for a Compliants Coordinator (Customer Services Co-ordinator) to join our client services department. The main purpose of the role is to assist Customer Services Manager to deliver an excellent customer experience. You will also be the escalation point for customer complaints from within the team, and will frequently undertake other ad-hoc tasks as required to help improve the customer experience.
- Assist with the resolution of customer complaints
- Work closely with the Customer Services Manager to analyse complaints and establish methods to improve the AJ Bell Youinvest customer experience and deliver a first class service
- Assist with Social Media responses delivering an excellent customer experience
- Drive continuous improvement in the customer journey across all channels (telephone, email/secure message and webchat)
- Ensure that monthly MI is produced accurately and on time, analysing data to identify areas of risk within the business area
- Monitor Purecloud telephone reports and provide feedback and data to the AJ Bell Youinvest Product Team and other departments to ensure continuous improvement
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks as required by your Manager
- Conduct Quality Assurance checks with a view to improve customer service
Competence, knowledge and skills:
- Previous experience in a customer service role within Financial Services
- Exceptional customer focus and a passion for achieving the right outcomes for our customers
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional inter personal skills in dealing with customers, advisers and internal departments.
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry
- Complaints experience a big bonus
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 368,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £70.4 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have 900 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Plus much more