Due to continued growth of Arrow Global we have a fantastic opportunity as Product Owner – Digital to join the Group. This is a newly created exciting role. The Product Owner - Digital, will play a vital role in shaping several pivotal products which are at the heart of what we do now and in the future.
The successful individual will have key responsibilities and expectations which will be exciting and diverse, with end to end ownership of our online portals, non-voice (i.e. SMS, email, webchat), social media and our digital customer communications.
The role can be based at our either our Manchester or Glasgow office combined with home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will initially be a home-based role.
What will you be doing?
- Build and own a long-term strategy, vision and roadmap for each of the products within the Operational Digital Roadmap
- Serve as the voice of our customers and our colleagues
- Establish and deliver the features on the product roadmap
- Deliver initiatives through relevant teams including close working relationships with Development teams and/or third parties
- Test, measure, learn with key performance indicators
- Monitor results and performance through multiple lenses including customer, commercial and colleague experience
- Provide regular updates to the wider business on performance and trends
- Develop reporting and monitoring capabilities
- Support wider Product team initiatives, including development of new products and/or journeys
Is this you?
- Product Owner background in digital platform infrastructure and modernisation efforts, preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience of digital client trends
- Robust understanding of a Product Owner role and the Agile framework
- Exceptional digital capabilities and deep understanding of how digital solutions can improve customer/colleague experiences as well as revenue performance
- Vast experience in leading digital output on small and medium projects in a fast-paced environment - ensuring smooth change delivery, testing and controls in place
- Solid understanding of Customer Experience, User Centred Design and Web Design
- Good understanding of A/B and MVT testing and successful application
- Experience of using Omni Channel customer communication solutions and chat bots / conversational AI
- Using technologies such as Azure DevOps / Jira, Azure Applications Insights and Microsoft Clarity (or other similar tools and platforms)
- Good communication, influencing skills and confident in communicating with stakeholders both internal and external both written and verbal
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- An executor who is proactive at getting things done through effective collaboration and ability to identify and lead the Agile team to manage issues, risk and expectation, with minimal supervision
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)