Location: Hybrid Remote Working from any office in Manchester / London / Leeds / Newcastle/ Edinburgh
Salary: Competitive basic salary of £35k - £40k (DOE)
Sector: Digital, tech
Providing fully bespoke actionable insights and data intelligence to a wide array of household named clients that include Specsavers, Asda and many more, the business we are recruiting on behalf of are a globally recognised performance marketing agency are looking for an empathetic Strategy Group Manager to help expand their CRO and UX departments.
With the position on offer being a key role in the brand’s expansion plan, you’ll need to be a highly capable strategist that can comfortably guide/mentor a team of CRO specialists to deliver to agreed commercial levels.
Offering huge scope for growth and further career progression, it’s a fantastic opportunity for a confident applicant that relishes leading and developing strategies to hone their skills and supercharge their career alongside an exciting tech-driven organisation.
- Take immediate ownership over a varied team of CRO Specialists (Strategists, Designers, Data Analysts, Researchers and Developers) and engage with all the responsibilities that entails including resource, line, and workload management (you’ll be supported by experts in each area)
- Establish yourself as a trustworthy figure across the company’s various departments (PPC, SEO, Social, Affiliates, Analytics etc)
- Oversee a portfolio of conversion optimisation programmes and ensure your team is sufficiently equipped to lead accounts
- Instil a culture of evidence-based approaches to website optimisation throughout the team
- Ensure your teams client strategies are correctly aligned to client objectives (A/B testing, acquisition journey optimisations etc.)
- Take accountability for your clients and ensure potential threats and solutions are highlighted
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders on the success of optimisation programmes
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to fully understand your clients’ products and customers.
- Regularly engage in resource management and deadline setting for your team.
- Work alongside your team to develop product
- Continually strive to find further avenues for revenue growth whether that be cross-selling, new client acquisitions or other means
- Demonstrable experience direct managing teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of all things CRO and UX (A/B testing, personalisation etc.)
- Highly skilled communicator both written and orally
- Certified training courses available on UX
- Industry recognized training that will ensure you are sufficiently established as an industry expert.
- Direct exposure to several highly regarded figures within the tech industry
- Flexible working environment
- 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and 2 paid volunteer charity days each year
- Pension contributions
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a plethora of socials events.
- Structured career progression into senior positions
- Competitive maternity, paternity and shared leave policies
Regardless of circumstance, you can rest assured that career development will remain an integral part to the position on offer, with the business making note of their continued dedication to offering employees a stable and secure work environment that not only promotes workplace productive but also professional wellbeing.
So, if you’re looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!