Due to significant growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Group SPV and Securitisation Services Assistant to be based in our state-of-the-art offices in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that plays a key role in the business and will provide you with the opportunity to be instrumental in the production of reports to external stakeholders.
The role will be based at our Manchester office combined with home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will initially be a home-based role.
What will you be doing?
- Report to SPV Group Controller, responsible for the Cash Management function for client SPVs, including timely satisfaction of contractual obligations and production of all cash distributions, all investor reporting, monthly and quarterly financial Group disclosures
- Liaise with all external parties involved with the SPV’s, such as cash managers and corporate services providers, ensuring they receive accurate data and process it correctly
- Work with Group Finance team to ensure timely period close
- Liaise with the financial, operational and data teams to ensure efficient integration of financial information and analytical data into the data framework and systems to facilitate correct movement of cash and accurate reporting
- Provision of accurate accounting information in order to facilitate the preparation of SPV statutory accounts, and to liaise with external auditors as part of the annual audit process
- Assist in the development of systems, processes, procedures and controls to enhance reporting and increase departmental efficiency
- Support change projects and work closely with Finance in new system implementation
- Be able to prioritise and manage multiple demands for reporting from both external and internal areas, using relevant data sources, tools and facilities in the most productive way.
Is this you?
- Part-qualified/ qualified accountant, with financial services experience (preferable) OR experience in SPV or Treasury Finance
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, meticulous, with high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to understand complex data and to ensure it is presented it in a clear and understandable way
- Able to understand and manage large volumes of information, absorb detail easily with strong, accurate recall
- Ability to identify any issues before they become major concerns for stakeholders/clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including advanced Excel and ability to present data in a meaningful way
- Committed to high standards, willing to put in extra effort to ensure quality output and to meet deadlines
- Logical thinker - able to plan all action steps to conclude assignments on time
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)