New Store POS Project Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful retail business as a New Store POS Project Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The role will be based at the retailer's Head Office in the North Manchester area.
The key purpose of this role is to develop and execute new store/refurbishment/flagship POS and signage alongside maintaining delivery of the POS strategy in those stores, as well as the management of all POS print buying and budget for new/refurbished/flagship stores.
The Role as a New Store POS Project Manager
- Creating POS schedules in line with store closure & opening dates
- Visiting all new/refurbished/flagship stores to scope out POS/signage requirements
- Creating briefing packs for the Design Studio reflective of store requirements, working with the Creative Manager to develop new concepts where required
- Creating print specifications reflective of store requirements
- Presenting signage & POS requirements to key stakeholders for sign off ahead of production / implementation
- Managing accurate quantities, timely launches & store delivery of in store Point of Sale materials & signage
- Negotiating the lowest price on goods/services whilst maintaining the highest quality/standard of print
- POS Budget Management - managing each POS job to an agreed budget, raising PO’s, invoicing & maintaining budget trackers
- Agreeing and maintaining signage/POS rules to drive consistency across new/refurbished/flagship stores
- Ensure the standard VM POS package and trading/campaign/promotional POS relevant to the time period is implemented alongside signage requirements
- Ensuring all POS product, prices and descriptions are ready and accurate for launch period
- Creating clear POS guidance and best practice packs for launching the store, providing training where necessary
- Reviewing store implementation & gathering feedback/snagging & ensuring completion of outstanding requirements
- Identifying economies of scale through POS production and standardisation of POS elements
- Strong knowledge of the store estate and working relationship with the Regional and Store Managers
- Close working relationship with the POS, Visual Merchandising, Concession & Store Development teams to deliver requirements
- Responding to queries from new/refurbished/flagship stores
- Visiting competitor/supplier stores to understand opportunities, new technologies and formats to test
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook
- You’ll be highly organised and commercially aware with relevant Marketing experience.
- Project planning and strong negotiation skills.
POS / POS Manager / POS Assistant Manager / Assistant POS Manager / Point of Sale / Retail Marketing / In-store Marketing / Print / Manchester / North West / North-West / Lancashire / Bury / Bolton / Rochdale / Oldham / Blackburn / Trafford / Salford / Worsley / Stockport / Preston / Huddersfield