40 hours per week
£54,000 plus benefits
An experienced Contracts Manager with a focus on soft services is urgently required to join a well established facilities management company to look after a 1.3 million square foot shopping centre in Manchester.
You will required to demonstrate the successful & strategic management of the Soft Services Provision in accordance with Operational, Quality, Legislative and Group Divisional Policy Guidelines.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Upholding the contract strategy in line with Client contract, implementing innovations, best practice and service excellence in order to achieve 'Super Regional status.
- Analysing footfall data to create staffing plans and presenting any required budget changes to the Client where necessary
- Accountability for the control all financial aspects relating to the service stream in your remit, including consumable spend, maintenance of equipment, staffing and asset control
- Working with the Soft Service Managers, Operational and Service Excellence Teams to propose innovations to the Client, including cost benefit analysis and project plans and cascade implementation in an efficient way
- Ensuring the Managers and their teams meet the required standards set by the customer SLA's and KPI's and be accountable for service delivery and improvement
- Influencing the Security provision to the retail centre to meet the expectations of the Client and the Centres owners, constantly reviewing and strategizing with the Security Manager how the team proactively and reactively respond to incidents affecting the retail centre's operations
- Overseeing the Management and controlling the performance of the Soft Services within the operation in accordance with Client requirements on a day-to-day basis
- Encouraging the identification of operational challenges and ensuring these are overcome to achieve 'Super Regional status, and design solutions with the client to ensure they are fit for purpose
- GCSE Grade A*-C in English and Mathematics
- SIA non frontline licence
- ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Working experience/Personal attributes
- Commercially aware with significant experience within the retail industry, within both security and cleaning service streams, ideally with additional experience in wider facilities services
- Proven experience with managing operational teams and developing staff
- Experienced in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Demonstrable financial management and financial planning experience
- Good communicator who is organised and able to prioritise tasks
Alongside the competitive salary you will also receive
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance - to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
The role is to interview and start asap so apply today to avoid missing out.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.