Due to continued growth of Arrow Global we have a fantastic opportunity to join the Digital Servicing & Customer Transformation team as Operations Change Partner.
As an Operations Change Partner you will be responsible for managing operational change, continuous improvement and business readiness across all UK entities. You will be a creative problem solver with an analytical mindset who has a passion for making business improvements.
This role can be based at either our Glasgow or Manchester office with home working. Due to the current pandemic this will be initially home based only.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse and document current and new business processes both from an operational and system perspective
- Provide the link between all departments to define and agree business changes, throughout the change life cycle
- Communicate at high levels to key personnel and stakeholders and to present findings and detail solutions
- Complete review and reformatting of operational procedures
- Validate procedure content with relevant SME and accurately record findings
- Identify gaps within current framework and create new procedures where required
- Encourage and embed Lean methodology across business processes, ensuring we get the best out of our people and processes
- Review and segmentation of Continuous Improvement requests
- Successful implementation of Continuous Improvement requests
- Demonstrate Initiative in problem solving and effective use of management information
- Liaise with key stakeholders to agree changes required
- Create and amend process maps in line with current requirements
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the operational platform is prepared effectively to support business change
Is this you?
- Previous experience of working in a Change environment
- Expert knowledge of the operational business processes
- Previous experience as a BA
- Inquisitive & driven with a can-do attitude
- Proactive mindset; identifying and preventing potential problems
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change whilst managing competing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of risk management and internal controls
- Good communication, influencing skills and confident in communicating with stakeholders both internal and external both written and verbal
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring high attention to detail
- Able to manage and prioritise own workloads effectively and self-motivated
- Good knowledge of SQL would be desirable
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint
- Lean Six Sigma accreditation desirable
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.