We have an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Communications Analyst to join us on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to Manage Dialler campaigns on a day to day basis in line with the OFCOM regulations and internal agreed standards.
This is a permanent role and will be based at either our Glasgow of Manchester offices with some home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will be initially home based only.
What will you be doing?
- Control the release of data via EMAIL and SMS communication channels and in line with the relevant regulations and agreed standards
- Create, implement and maintain multimedia data sets and procedures which drive efficiency gain
- Derive analytical output’s to provide insight into productivity / financial performance
- Design, build and employ SSRS dashboards to promote analytics to the relevant business units
- Manage the performance management dashboards, and provide portfolio / user and team feedback
- Produce, implement and maintain the presentation software that publishes the data to the plasma screens throughout the business
- Complete SLA reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis within the timescales provided
- Attend proactive and reactive Operation planning meetings on communication strategy approach
- Ensure the business is resourced efficiently through efficient forecasting.
- Ensure resource management standards are upheld and regularly communicate with Operation Managers over findings
- Act as a point of reference for agent skill memberships on the communication systems
- Working alongside the Customer Insight Department – ensure that the content management system remains up to date at all times
- Promote additional functions to the business to drive USP and improve communications productivity
Is this you?
- SQL skills desirable
- Work force management skills – desirable
- Modern understanding of communication channels (SMS, 2 way SMS, web chat & email)
- Experience working within a call centre operation
- Collections / Strategy experience desirable
- Basic understanding of FCA and OFCOM standards
- Experience of working in a target orientated environment
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts, we are evolving a discretionary Fund Management business in order to capitalise on our market opportunities. Our Purpose – building better financial futures
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have very interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work across multiple European countries.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - we will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening.