We have fantastic opportunity to join the Remediation team as a Remediation Adviser. You will be part of a commercially oriented team to identify, assess and deliver changes to customer accounts and business systems & processes resulting from business issues & regulatory requirements within tight timescales. You will have a passion and commitment to deliver, have a positive can-do attitude with an excellent customer focus. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and develop within an entrepreneurial European business.
The role will be based at either our Manchester or Glasgow offices combined with home working.
What will you be doing?
- Work in a pro-active manner to collate, understand and define business, process, system and customer requirements for existing & potential remediation activity, then translating these into requirements definitions
- Develop business cases for Remediation initiatives including, but not restricted to IT applications development and operational process design
- Construct of Project Initiation, Scoping and Closing documents along with detailed Business Requirements documents
- Able to present business & customer benefits and articulate requirements at all levels including Senior Management
- Engineer of new business processes ensuring that solutions meet the needs of the overall business
- Day to day management and prioritisation of change requests within the project against plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Liaise with Development and IT Teams ensuring end to end testing is both documented and completed
- Perform root cause analysis and documenting findings
Is this you?
- Previous experience of requirements gathering and Business Change.
- Remediation project experience is beneficial
- Strong understanding of governance, controls and risk
- Good analytical and numeracy skills required
- BCS Business Analysis qualification and ISEB qualification in Business Requirement Engineering would be useful.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile Change development methods is preferable.
- Experience of UML, Use Cases and User Stories
- Strong documentation skills, in particular the documenting of requirements.
- Ability to facilitate groups of people at all levels to gather meaningful requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries