Maintenance Supervisor - multi disciplined.
Salary £35,000-£38,000 negotiable
1.5x overtime, call out rota - 1 week in 4, Van, pension, hands on position.
A multi-disciplined Maintenance Supervisor is required to join a Facilities Management company in Salford, Manchester. The territory is covering the North West.
The role is hard FM focused so the ideal person must have experience with hard FM and will be hands on so relevant qualification is required for your technical expertise.
Ideally experienced within electrical, Gas, HVAC and /or Mechanical
Will be working across a range of contracts such as Transport, Offices, Schools. Commercial and Offices.
Other roles and responsibilities are:
- To support their line manager in the delivery of the existing FM contracts.
- To directly manage a team of directly employed operatives and the companies FM's supply chain
- To ensure the satisfactory performance and further development of all contracts and accounts for which he is responsible including:
- Take an active role in the management of all quality, environmental and health & safety issues at each of the sites for which he is responsible in compliance with company policies and arrangements.
- Compliance with contractual requirements.
- Maximisation of extra revenue streams.
- Client satisfaction and the quality of service provided.
- Responsibility for all day to day management, control, co-ordination, execution of all operations under their remit and reporting directly to their operations manager.
- Identifying and implementing innovations to improve service delivery
- Ensuring continuity of systems in a manner, which fully complies with all legal, qualitative, health, safety and environmental standards and other relevant guidance.
- To ensure that tools, equipment and materials are available as and when required to ensure the effective delivery of the service.
- Ensuring, demonstrate, review and monitor compliance, to meet the expectation and needs of the Client, the quality and organisational goals of the company and satisfy the requirements of BS EN IS0 9001:2015
- Productions of reports at regular intervals determined by contract detailing physical progress, including monitoring of output specification by key performance indicators.
This is an urgent role so interviews will happen asap. The supervisor role will be managing the engineers but also will require you to be hands on when needed.
Apply today to avoid missing out.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.