Uccello Designs Account Manager - UK
Remuneration: £45,000 - £55,000 (plus vehicle allowance)
Uccello Designs is seeking an energetic and caring person who has a strong desire to help people.? Uccello is about making people’s lives easier through the design and manufacture of stylish and innovative daily living assistive products.??
The successful person will be a key member of the Global Sales Team responsible for growing B2B sales in the UK and Ireland. At the same time, they will be required to develop and nurture partnerships with Uccello’s target community/industry groups in these sales regions. The key to success will be creating, growing, and nurturing new client relationships as well as existing client relationships. Success will arrive through actions and communication of the Uccello messaging, value proposition and product point of difference.
The successful person will work closely with the Global Sales and Marketing Teams with a focus on the UK and Ireland markets to:
- Develop and implement the B2B sales strategy.
- Build client relationships based on trust and respect.
- Communicate to clients the Uccello product value.
- Act as client advocate with a focus on improving the experience with Uccello.
- Develop client marketing and sales campaigns.
- Be brand ambassador at client and industry events.
- Negotiate and facilitate client product fulfillment.
- Assess competitor assistive product performance.
What we are seeking from the successful candidate is:
- A strong desire to help make people’s lives easier.
- A strong values and ethics consistent with our company values of: Own It, Play as a team, Do the right thing, and Change the status quo.?
- Experience in assistive product industries or companies.?
- A passion for client sales with:
- - No less than 5 years in Product Sales and Marketing roles.
- - Experience with client account management.
- - Experience developing and implementing successful product sales campaigns.
- Forward thinking, client centric and brand orientation.
- Self-motivated capability with high working standards, and an ability to work in a distributed and remote team structure.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- The ability to understand company strategy and translate it into brand touch points.
- Degree qualification in business or marketing and committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
Uccello offers you:
- A purpose driven culture with strong values.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- The support to make this a career defining role, a place to make your mark.
- An attractive remuneration package.