Sales Manager - Cyber Security
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 basic - 1st Year OTE £140,000 (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Are you looking to join one of the most highly regarded brands in Cyber Security and a global leader in next-generation technology?
Operating in over 150 countries the business protects over 350,000 organisations of all sizes from today’s most advanced Cyber Threats.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and inspiring Sales Leader that wants to be part of something really special and help drive growth in their brand new and recently launched Manchester site.
· As a member of the senior leadership team, the business will place on you the trust and responsibility to grow the sales function and our sales growth targets. You will be solution orientated, identifying opportunities for growth and making clear and actionable recommendations as to how to capitalise on them.
· You will foster a culture of continuous improvement, and you will do this through easy to understand process improvements. You will implement best practices by leveraging lessons learned or experiences gained in previous roles. You will create a feedback culture to continuously stay close to the needs of the customers and the market, and use such feedback to consistently improve the customer value proposition.
· You will own the productivity and output metrics of the entire sales team. You will set up and manage the team to drive excellence across all sales metrics, from conversion rates and length of sales cycle, to deal size and individual targets.
· You will need to scale the sales team and organise it to ensure that targets can be achieved. You will own the sales hiring plan and will work with other commercial leads to ensure that the team requirements are translated into a 'live’ and proactive planning document.
· Demonstrable track record of achievements and performance against targets - to be able to talk through succinctly through previous successes, the implementation of sales process and growing out teams.
· You have built, scaled and optimised sales functions in the past, strategically and with a high-level focus. This person will drive and create a sales agenda whilst coaching/inspiring a growing sales team.
· You will have ideally 3+ years within Cyber Security, achieved ambitious sales targets and successfully executed people growth plans across a multi-disciplined sales team.
· You’ll be ambitious for your team, the company and our customers. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping the business achieve its lofty ambitions.
· We are looking for someone who is keen to jump in, learn quickly and has the confidence and positivity to face challenges head on and be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
Please apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity and the chance to work for a leading Cyber Security vendor.
Keywords: Business development, account manager, account director, senior account manager, channel manager, channel partner, sales leader