I’m working exclusively with an innovative and ambitious Financial Crime consultancy to recruit 2 Financial Crime MI & Governance Managers. The business works with Financial Services and FinTech clients helping to ensure they identify and effectively manage Financial Crime Risk. Please note that you must have experience of Financial Crime Risk reporting and MI production to be considered for these opportunities.
These are remote roles where you can work from home anywhere in the UK & Ireland, although it should be noted that some clients may require you to visit their premises from time to time.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading / supporting the implementation of an effective financial crime risk management oversight governance framework, including financial crime risk ownership, governance forums, etc.
- Managing the implementation / enhancement of robust financial crime compliance risk reporting to the firm’s Financial Services client base.
- Where required, acting as the conduit between stakeholders including Business Units and Financial Crime teams to drive forward governance and reporting activities across the business.
- Where required, upskilling the client’s governance and reporting team to execute the implemented reporting and controls framework.
- Establishing content sources, data flows and reporting deadlines for all packs for the purposes of efficient MI pack planning, collation, and presentation at the various committees, as well as enhancing focus and content of MI reporting to meet the evolving governance and local regulatory reporting needs of the client.
- Coordinating periodic MI data quality management reviews and take ownership of tracking any remediation to closure.
- Where required, supporting the development and maintenance of the client’s Financial Crime policies and procedures.
- Keeping up to date on Financial Crime regulation to ensure reporting, and governance remains current and in line with regulation and industry standard good practice.
To be considered for these excellent opportunities you will have significant experience of working in Financial Crime roles within the Financial Services arena and will have a strong background in Financial Crime Risk specifically. You must also have experience of managing Financial Crime governance arrangements and experience of producing reports and MI packs for governance committees. Superior communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.