Successful and growing cosmetics business; 10m+ turnover; potential to take up growth shares in the business; products sold through high street and online retailers; joining team of 9 in Manchester city centre office; research, NPD, branding, campaigns.
The Head of Marketing will be working alongside the directors and, with the support of their external design agency and digital marketing agency, they will be responsible for
- using customer, competitor and market insights to inform new product development
- overseeing brand and creative activity, and promotional marketing campaigns
- assessing existing marketing activity and identifying new channels that could be utilised
- managing third party agencies to ensure the work undertaken is effective and on brand
- creating and delivering proposals for new products or activity, and reporting on activity to stakeholders
The Head of Marketing may be currently in a Marketing Director, or Senior Marketing Manager role, looking for a step up. The role will be relatively hands on initially, though it is expected that the successful person will grow the team. Attributes should include
Commercially focussed decision maker
Innovative and able to present new ideas to senior colleagues
Experience in product retail, such as cosmetics or other FMCG category
Ability to create cohesive marketing plans that address both short and long term business goals
A degree or equivalent vocational qualification in a marketing or similar
The head of Marketing will join a well established, rapidly growing, agile, cosmetics co, in Manchester city centre. 30% growth expected over the next 12 months, this is a great time to join. Salary negotiable; Potential to acquire growth shares.