Artis Procurement are pleased to be supporting this market leading brand in their search for a Procurement Manager. This role will suit an experienced IT procurement professional, looking for your next challenge. You have a proven track record in procurement and can demonstrate how you deliver tangible business benefit, using procurement expertise to influence and engage with a wide range of business stakeholders and suppliers.
- You will be responsible for delivering a "joined up" procurement and supply chain strategies and solutions. Incorporating the full procurement lifecycle (category planning, sourcing & contract management) across specific categories and business areas across business.
- You’ll use strong stakeholder relationships and deep understanding of the designated business area to enable the development of category strategies and plan as their SME.
- Delivering robust commercial deals that meet the risk appetite and ensure we spend our customer’s money wisely.
- Drafting and negotiating complex contracts and ensure the maintenance and timely execution, contract pipeline within remit.
- Provision of accurate contract and supplier data.
- Acting as an SME to your colleagues and stakeholders to help deliver projects within budget and timescales.
- Experience in procurement and supply chain management (category management, contract negotiation and management, supplier selection and management).
- Strong experience in AD&M procurement.
- Have a good understanding of commercial frameworks which can support end to end value creation and comfortable working with new commercial models.
- Deliver all your output to an exceptional high standard, whilst working at pace.
- A confident communicator with the ability to build great and effective relationships with stakeholders and 3rd.
- Possess the ability to analyse data and complex inputs to support sound business decisions.
- Be a self-starter who can demonstrate leading virtual teams to successful outcomes.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CIPS or equivalent) or working towards CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement & Supply or equivalent.
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV ahead of a conversation.
Artis Recruitment provide specialist recruitment services within HR, Finance, IT, Procurement, Marketing, Customer Contact and Executive Search.