Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational Professional Services client in their search to add an experienced Client Account Manager to their team. The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering world class care to exceed clients expectations and provide support to our clients ever growing client base across Great Britain.
Are you a passionate and conscientious individual with experience in Client Engagement or Account Management? Or a confident person with responsibility for managing client engagement and being the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast client focused solutions.
The Account Managers duties will include but are not limited to;
- Provide an excellent customer service to new and existing Peninsula clients
- To understand all client databases and systems to adequately access the client and service information.
- Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
- Rescheduling of cancelled appointments
- Management of client task lists
- To receive client and consultant telephone & email enquiries and resolve in line with internal SLAs. To liaise with the Business Development Manager regarding clarification of the clients contracted service provision.
- Provide feedback to line managers to help improve processes and promote best practice.
- To provide comprehensive support to clients on the services they have, and look for opportunities to expand the clients services.
- Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, complaints and requests to cancel.
In order to be considered for the role, you must be;
- A "can-do" attitude
- Customer service skills are essential with a particular focus on rapport building and relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders throughout the business.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure