Castlefield Recruitment are partnering with a not for profit organisation based in south Manchester in order to recruit a treasury accountant. The organisation have an excellent reputation in the local area and they are keen to add to their high performing team. They offer excellent beneifts and a flexible working environment.
Working closely with the head of finance you will manage cashflow and treasury for the group.
Duties will include;
- Liaise with the head of development to prepare capital budgets, monitor commitments and assess the impact of the development programme on the business plan
- Lead the review and approval of new development scheme appraisals comparing results to approved Investment framework criteria
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of monthly financial reports to the executive and head of development monitoring development spending, grant income and sales receipts. Provide a commentary which highlights key variations
- Manage treasury arrangements, ensure the corporate cash flow is updated each month to reflect the above and recommend treasury actions and short/medium term cash flow requirements
The successful candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Treasury and cashflow management experience is necessary
- Experience of rent setting would be desirable
- Business planning experience would be beneficial
To apply for the position please use the link provided, contact Dave Russell via LinkedIn or visit the Castlefield Website.