Are you a talented and diligent Programmatic Manager? This multi-award winning, global agency is on the lookout for Senior Programmatic Executives and Managers to join their team!
This award-winning agency is renowned for its fantastic training and career development opportunities as well as their superior service to its impressive portfolio of clients. They are now on the hunt for a Programmatic Manager to take the reins and manage their programmatic campaign set up, optimisation and data analysis. The role will focus on managing current client activity through GDN, YouTube and Google and you’ll be working on a huge account, which is a highly desirable client to work on!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Programmatic Manager:
- Take charge of campaign activation across client accounts, ensuring the highest quality output in every campaign.
- Use the appropriate to drive programmatic buying, operational efficiencies and actionable business insights.
- Work closely alongside the Director of Ad-Tech and the Data Strategy Director to maximise the potential of programmatic campaigns.
- Develop a small team of executives and be responsible for their progression and training as well as distributing their workload.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record successfully managing programmatic campaigns.
- A broad understanding of the programmatic landscape including subsidiaries such as display, video & emerging channels.
- Competent with technology platforms such as DSPs, DMPs, verification tools, viewability, analytics etc.
- Solid commercial awareness with the ability to practically apply campaigns to client objectives.
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce high quality work in tight timeframes.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent managerial skills and able to motivate a team to success.
- A strong communicator with a positive approach to work.
If you think you have what it takes, take the leap today! Apply now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.