This successful, global, manufacturing organisation now requires an experienced Marketing Manager to proactively lead the MarCom activities across Europe for specific product lines and initiatives.
The group owns some of today’s most successful brands, which it distributes through a variety of specialist market channels in the UK and throughout Europe.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development of B2B content strategies, campaigns and projects for your specific product lines and initiatives, together with driving the execution across the division and its market regions. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- developing product launches, vertical and topical campaigns as well as value based online and offline content
- driving forward and consistently optimising online presence and digital lead generation activities
- undertaking research and analysis of market trends
- providing support at regional trade shows, events and webinars
- supporting the in situ European marketing teams with campaign implementation, local exhibitions and other go-to-market activities communications
The group has locations throughout Europe and candidates can be located near to any of their main European hubs to fulfil this role.
Ideally of graduate standard, from within a marketing or communications based discipline, candidates for the Marketing Manager role will also be able to demonstrate that they have:
- at least 3 years minimum previous experience working in the same or similar role, within either an international business or marketing agency
- an excellent understanding of B2B sales and marketing strategies with experience of digital marketing practices
- previous experience of working with technical products
- an understanding and be skilled at product positioning, value- based messaging and go-to-market strategy
- excellent communication skills whilst being flexible and thriving in a challenging environment
- a pro-active and fully hands on, creative approach with excellent attention to detail
- strong planning and project management skills
- a positive and professional outlook, whilst being highly organised
- the ability to work effectively both within a team but also under their own initiative, demonstrating that they are a capable individual, who is used to multi-tasking and can prioritise their workload in order to meet exacting deadlines
- the ability to be analytical, strategic and results driven with a strong commitment to success and excellence
- a high proficiency in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
European language skills would be a benefit but are not essential and candidates for the Marketing Manager role should note that there will be regular travel throughout Europe with this role.