MANCHESTER (OFFICE BASED BUT WITH SOME FLEX)
£38,000 to £42,000 (Negotiable to £45,000) + Bonus + Great Benefits
We're recruiting on behalf of a highly successful business who is looking to expand their marketing team due to the significant growth (300%) that they've experienced over the last 3 years.
The successful candidate will join the business as a Marketing Manager with a specific focus of managing the marketing activity for one of their most profitable divisions. You'll be involved in the full marketing mix including on/offline activity, digital marketing, events and so much more.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager to join this market leading business and rapidly expand their career.
THE MARKETING MANAGER ROLE:
- As the Marketing Manager, you'll be working within a marketing team reporting to the Marketing Director and overseeing one experienced Marketing Executive. As the division grows so will your team.
- Assisting the Marketing Director with the development of the Marketing Strategy and taking a hands-on approach to deploy
- Producing marketing campaigns to deliver brand awareness and to generate marketing enquiries
- Creating high quality copywriting content for Email, Social, Collateral and website
- Liaising with the internal graphic design team to produce templates for use across all the marketing channels
- Managing Email Marketing Campaigns using Pardot and Active Campaign, monitoring ROI results and adapting campaigns to improve engagements and outcomes
- Producing paid and organic campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other mediums
- Delivering effective marketing campaigns for Events and ensuring the smooth running of the event
- Data management, Segmentation & targeting
- Conducting marketing analysis on competitors and trends
- Tracking effectiveness of campaigns and making recommendations
- Negotiating with external marketing agencies
- Experienced Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Manager who has good experience of the full online/offline marketing suite
- Good experience of creating effective multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Campaigns experience Email Marketing, social media & Events
- Some of experience of assisting with or creating marketing strategy would be significant advantage
- Analytical mindset to be able to review ROI of campaigns
To apply for the Marketing Manager position, please send your CV for immediate consideration via the advert
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.