Public Sector Account Manager - Storage, Backup, Managed Services, Cloud Services
My client is an award-winning technology company who is looking to add an Account Manager to their Public Sector team.
The role of the Public Sector Account Manager is to drive incremental sales through a mixture of identifying and targeting new accounts combined with the management of some existing customers. You will be expected to win and maintain new lines of business from existing customers as well as driving new business by building strong relationships with prospect customers.
The role carries an annual sales target broken down quarterly and based on a growth plan. The role also requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills.
Public Sector Account Manager Responsibilities
- Identify and proactively maximise opportunities for sales acquisition and growth
- Deliver sales to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintaining and providing appropriate sales forecast as required
- Develop Key Alliance relationships with manufacturers/vendors, engaging with their account managers to identify new opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and changes to product ranges
- Attend customer meetings
Public Sector Account Manager Requirements
- 2-3 years selling technology solution, ideally around storage, backup, cloud and managed services
- You must be passionate about technology
- Have driven & hungry to earn
- Keen to progress your career
- Ideally a Graduate
- Fast growing and award-winning IT business
- European presence
- Excellent staff satisfaction
- Strong mission and values
What's on offer
- Basic salary of £40-£45k
- Uncapped commission structure
- Private Comprehensive health care cover with AXA
- Company pension Scheme
- 25 Holidays
- 3 charity days fully paid/ year
- Option to purchase another 5 days Annual leave
- Company Laptop and Mobile phone
Applicable Skills: Account Management, Business Development
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.