Management Accountant / £35,000 / North Manchester / Permanent
My client, an established and successful service organisation in North Manchester, are recruiting a Management Accountant. This will be a great opportunity to oversee a finance team and be a real asset to a great business.
Management Accountant duties:
- Supervising a team of 2 with day-to-day requirements, ensuring month end deadlines achieved.
- Overseeing production of the group monthly management accounts and reporting
- Prepare quarterly, half year and year end group reporting packs, and any relevant analysis with group accounting policies and audit queries.
- Monitoring aged debtors and creditors with team and performing bi weekly reviews on performance, reporting to the finance manager.
- Supporting team with balance sheet recs, GL recs, wages, banking, Vat queries and GL/Ad hoc requests.
- Provide business support and assistance to financial & non-financial departments, with detailed financial MI.
- Assisting in preparing bi-daily, monthly MI and KPI reporting for all departments.
- Assist in the development and improvement of financial processes, controls and ERP systems.
- Preparing Statutory accounts for final audit
Management Accountant requirements:
- Experience producing Management Accounts
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
For immediate consideration please call Adam on or send your CV to