A brilliant opportunity for an IFA Administration Team Manager to join a National financial planning with an excellent reputation.
The successful candidate will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of an administration team as well as actively support the Operations Manager in the management, motivation and development of the team to ensure the provide an efficient, effective and timely administration service to the advisers and their clients, adhering to FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
- Responsible for the day to day oversight and management of the administration team
- Acting as first point of contact for queries, managing workloads with the team and identifying training needs and areas for continuous improvement
- Dealing with the day to day technical and process queries from Administrators, advisers and clients and to take the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner, referring more complex queries to the Operations Manager
- Assessing the department's work load and capacity on a daily basis, prioritising and reallocating the work as required, to provide an excellent service to the adviser and the clients
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with the Operations Manager, Senior Managers, Advisers, Central Operations and Central Service teams in order to ensure effective communication across the business
- A good level of experience in an administration role within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA
- Experience of leading or managing a team
- Certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent Financial Services qualification is desirable
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products, including employee benefits products