Manchester - Trafford
£25,000 OTE £35,000-£40,000
A successful and well established Telecoms re-seller is looking for two Account Managers to inherit numerous trading accounts and continue to develop these relationships, maximise GP and seek new business opportunities.
There will be no GP targets in place for the first 3 months and you will earn commission from day one.
As the successful Account Manager you will be required to:
- Achieve weekly/monthly sales GP targets after the first 3 months.
- Create profitable new business by way of constant pro-activity and the professional qualification that potential accounts will truly contribute to business growth.
- Demonstrate measurable profit growth within the business through existing account growth and new business development.
- Manage and develop relationships in all major customer departments in order to gain an in depth understanding of the customer's business needs
- Maintain regular contact with existing account holders/new business prospects, offering the highest standard of customer service.
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Understand client's supply requirements and ensure client's/prospects requirements and expectations are managed and met.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone, email and post.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with other internal functions.
- Attend training and develop and maintain an appropriate level of technical and product knowledge to complement existing selling skills in order to provide best advice and a professional service to ensure customer satisfaction.
The company are based on the outskirts of Manchester city centre and offer free on site parking and are located within walking distance of bus and tram stops. The role is office based but remote working opportunities will be considered once in and settled into the role.
This role will be to interview and start straight away so if you have strong Account Management experience and ideally worked in the IT/Telecoms sector I'd love to hear from you.
Apply today to avoid missing out.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.