HR Business Partner
Location: North Manchester/ Remote
Our client is a global market leading business who's size and culture enables their people to influence at all levels meaning that they can genuinely make a difference in shaping the business.
No more so than in the role of HR Business Partner which is based at their leading manufacturing site in Greater Manchester where you will act as a Partner to the General Manager and SLT to deliver a great customer experience.
For this role of HR Business Partner we are looking for an exceptionally talented and ambitious individual to join the wider global HR team where you will assist in managing and deploying small to medium HR projects.
To be considered for the HR Business Partner role you will have significant experience working as an HR Generalist in a fast paced manufacturing or distribution environment with an understanding of working within a unionised environment.
· Providing advice and guidance to Operations Managers on HR related topics including ER case management
· Conducting investigations in consultation with management
· Partnering with the HR team to develop and implement communications plans
· Manage and deploy small to medium scale HR projects and change initiatives
· Partner with managers on performance management and talent development
· Maintain site policy and services and manage policy change roll-out
· Support rollout of HR initiatives including People Strategy
· Analyse data and provide recommendations to improve processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business
*Significant experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment providing a generalist HR service
*An demonstrable understanding of Unions and the considerations required of a unionised site
*Ability to work independently with confidence in own decision making
*Ability to utilise analytical data
*CIPD qualification, ideally level 5+
If you would like to find out more about this exclusive opportunity, get in touch today or apply!