Central Employment are working in partnership with a global digital performance agency based in Manchester, as they look to recruit a client facing Digital Performance Account Manager.
Purpose of the Digital Account Manager:
You will support the planning and handling of mid-large digital performance accounts within the UK. They work with some household names so it will be a great opportunity for you to work on some big clients and big budgets. You will manage & monitor the workload of the team, as well as help to develop their skill sets. You will create the opportunity for strategy and specialists to contribute fully and is key to driving collaboration and building strong client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
This is a digital role, so we are looking for someone with a working knowledge of SEO and Paid Media channels, along with experience of working with mid-large eCommerce brands.
- Leads on client accounts and execute client meetings smoothly
- Ensures that channel briefs are effective, oversees the delivery of ongoing media plans and works with specialist teams to optimise performance
- Reviews and adapts client plans using understanding of the clients’ business to drive greater margin for iProspect and value for the client through innovation and different, better ways of working
- Supports Associate Director to deliver solutions to client briefs that clients are going to see as innovative and creative
- Sets an example to team in keeping abreast of industry thinking and trends
- Effectively manages the workloads and quality standards of team members, using a coaching approach to support their development and independence
- Allocates team resource to ensure delivery of data, information, and projects
- Ensures team members receive feedback, performance reviews, and career development plans in a timely and impactful manner
- Coordinate’s invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed; Oversees processes to ensure smooth financial operations
- Identifies areas for income growth, improved profit margins & effectively manages invoices payable/debtors
- Motivating and influencing others through empathy and by setting direction
- Analytical ability, and building compelling recommendations
- Strong digital performance experience - SEO, PPC, Paid Social & Affiliates
- Comfortable at presenting
- Relevant industry experience, and ideally some agency-side experience
- Good all-round knowledge of clients, products and services
- 3+ years relevant industry experience, and ideally some agency-side experience
- Ability to create effective cross channel plans to deliver results & client satisfaction