In a nutshell
We are looking for a proactive individual to join us as a Partnership Associate. You will be a key stakeholder with selected employer partners and support the Partnership Consultant with the development and delivery of strategic partnership plans. You will be accountable for collaborating with both internal and external teams to coordinate activity across your partnerships to ensure objectives are met to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and meet revenue targets
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with key stakeholders to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Where required, take the lead for specific employer partners as directed by the Partnership Consultant.
- Build relationships with and work collaboratively across internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of products according to partner needs and objectives, leading to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage campaigns in line with partnership objectives to ensure projects and initiatives are completed on time.
- Manage a diverse range of partner facing activity to generate leads in line with partner needs, revenue targets, strategic and growth plans.
- Support Partnership Consultant by identifying opportunities and aiding development of the strategic account plan.
- Responsible for resolving issues to support learners to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure client literature, collateral and campaigns are bespoke to Partner needs.
What will you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer business goals and how to implement solutions to help achieve them
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and tight deadlines
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together