IT Manager (Management, Dynamics, ERP , Server, Networking, Support, Virtualisation, Active Directory, Exchange) - Permanent - Manchester
Charles Simon Associates are currently looking for an IT Manager on a permanent basis for our client, a growing business based in the heart of Manchester.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum,
Skills/Requirements for the IT Manager:
- Proven experience as an IT Manager with the ability to manage people.
- Ability to understand existing business processes and how to map these within the ERP system.
- Hyper-V - management and support.
- Installation, management, deployment and support on Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019.
- Windows 10 - administration & support
- DNS & DHCP management.
- TCP/IP, routing & switching including VLAN configuration and deployment.
- Firewalls (Meraki) and PC/Internet security (Symantec)
- Microsoft Office 365 configuration and management
- Microsoft Teams knowledge and setup.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server, File Server, SQL server.
- Knowledge and experience of database applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic Navision 2016/Business central 14 onwards.
- VoIP Telephony systems (Mitel)
Start date is ASAP for the IT Manager
The IT Manager will be responsible for:
- Aligning IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals including the development of an IT Roadmap.
- Helping to set and manage IT budgets
- Evaluating risk, developing network recovery and backup processes
- Ensuring IT activities are compliant with GDPR and other applicable regulations.
- Testing, troubleshooting and adjusting information systems to operate effectively
- Implementing security of the network, data and its storage and communication system
- Management of Microsoft Dynamics ERP system including project managing any upgrades and bespoke requirements.
- Maintain Active Directory, Creating and maintaining user accounts and overseeing any product updates
- Training staff in the use of hardware and software and providing systems training to new employees at induction
- Management of telephony systems and Mobiles
- Responsible for IT hardware - including but not limited to computers/printers/mobile phones/ photocopiers /Access & Time Management
- Document and maintain accurate installation and procedure guides.
- Supervising daily operations of network and server infrastructure
- Develop business continuity/emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failure to preserve technology and data
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for the IT Manager
IT Manager (Management, Dynamics, Server, Networking, Support, Virtualisation, Active Directory, Exchange) - Permanent - Manchester