On behalf of one of our fantastic inner city academies, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their brilliant and dedicated school data management team.
We are looking for an experienced School Data Manager.
The successful will have the responsibility of the schools Management Information System and will deliver a friendly, efficient and accurate data information service to support the growing needs of the Academy.
This will include the accurate inputting of data, assessment and Management information, and the administration, processing and reporting of exclusions and admissions.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the organisation and administration of short-term supply staff and daily cover arrangements as directed by the Senior Leadership Team, along with other duties to support colleagues within the department at key times of the academic year.
Ideal candidates will either be from a School Business Manager background, or heavily experienced with SIMS ASSESSMENT.
The school is a great inner city academy, with fantastic state of the art buildings. The school was recently rated Ofsted Good.
If this role sounds like the perfect role for you, then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply below.
To apply for this Data Manager position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on , or email
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer