Audit Assistant Manager,
We are working with a fantastic top Practice that is based in the heart of Manchester among other locations throughout the UK. Due to a surge in new business this practice is looking to add to their already well established team.
Requirements and responsibilities;
- be ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- Managing and undertaking statutory audits and being involved in all stages of the audit process from planning to completion.
- Showing initiative and taking responsibility for management of the audit and your team to ensure completion within the agreed budget.
- Acting as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork.
- Managing on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of your team.
- Delivering high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Supervising audit teams on site, reviewing the work of Associates and assisting Senior Audit Managers in project management and client liaison.
- Alongside other Assistant Managers, reporting to a Senior Manager on large complex audit assignments, as well as managing a small portfolio of clients as manager.
- Carrying out work profitably and on a timely basis, in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of our clients and audit senior managers
- Supporting the team in delivering a quality audit timetable and providing insightful comments to report to the client
- Contributing to a continuous improvement ethos for the team
- Managing and lead assurance and risk management projects - liaising with clients and preparing client report
This company offers a great work/life balance along with a competitive salary plus other benefits. For the full details of this role, send your CV through to us.