We have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Partner to join our expanding Resourcing team. You will lead all specialist recruitment activity across a variety of departments such as IT and Analytics amongst other specialist functions. Managing recruitment campaigns to meet business resourcing requirements. Providing a great candidate experience through regular communications and great processes. Developing talent pools of talent for future vacancies. Identify and deliver best selection process based on volume and business needs, including developing and managing selection approaches and designing the most effective recruitment campaigns with MI review to improve for future campaigns. Also focused on building future talent. The role will suit a recruitment professional looking to grow their career in a fast paced, commercial environment.
The role can be based at any of our UK office’s combined with home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will initially be a home-based role. Some travel across the UK & Ireland as required
What will you be doing?
- Accountable for delivery of all Specialist recruits focused on key business areas to be determined across UK & Ireland with scope for wider European vacancies
- Work closely with senior business stakeholders and HR to determine current and future business resource requirements
- Take recruitment briefs from hiring managers for their current vacancies and use expertise and market insight to challenge where necessary
- Direct line manager of recruitment coordinator
- Design and implement appropriate direct sourcing strategies
- Write compelling job adverts and other content to drive applications
- Screen candidates to produce shortlists and make recommendations to hiring managers
- Advise and guide both candidates and hiring managers through the interview process
- Manage both offers and rejections to candidates in a candidate centric manner
- Work with the Resourcing Manager to define the UK & Ireland -wide attraction strategy, finding new innovative tools and supporting continuous improvement
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and guidance, training and development, interview frameworks, tools and tactics as required
- Project manage initiatives through to delivery
Is this you?
- Proven track record in leading and delivery specialist recruitment campaigns is essential
- Experience of recruiting across a variety of roles and sectors including senior hires
- Proven track record managing multiple vacancies across multiple locations ideally with financial services
- Strong experience in recruiting technical vacancies ideally IT and analytical
- Proven track record of stakeholder management and engagement
- Ability to take ownership of the full recruitment life cycle from advertising to offer stage
- Interpret campaign performance to resolve challenges and improve recruitment campaigns
- Vast experience of using a variety direct sourcing approach
- Advertising vacancies through a variety of channels, LinkedIn, indeed etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)