- Leading manufacturer of wound care and compression therapy solutions.
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Cutting edge technology.
- Well respected business with excellent reputation for service and delivery.
- Invests in staff development.
- Agile and progressive business which is moving with the times.
- Selling a leading portfolio of wound care, a compression therapy solutions into NHS, both primary and secondary care.
- Key component is Business Development.
- Big focus on key decision makers at a senior level, i.e. buyers, procurement teams, CCGs.
- You will develop a business plan for the territory to gain formulary inclusion to ensure business growth.
- You will proactively seek out and develop relationships with clinical & non-clinical key decision makers, up to and including board level customers.
- You will identify new sales opportunities within community and hospital accounts.
- You will be using an OMNI-channel approach; digital platforms, social media, face to face.
- Remotely working from home, working autonomously to network throughout complex, multi-tiered NHS accounts.
- Covering: Greater Manchester.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have a demonstrable track record of wining new business opportunities at senior level.
- Would suit a Business Development Manager or someone looking to step into this type of role.
- Ideally within NHS but will consider other complex customer bases.
- Must be able to cope with knock-backs and effectively handle and move past objections.
- Must be agile and able to cope with major changes in an ever evolving market.
- Must have self-motivation - enthusiastic self-starter, committed and motivated by own work.
- Commitment to results - Focused on goals & objectives, monitoring progress & actions shortfalls.
- Ability to build strong and productive relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Excellent digital selling, influencing and persuasive skills.
- Good IT skills including; Excel, Powerpoint, TEAMs, Word, Outlook, content sharing platforms, customer data bases.
- Excellent communication skills; active listener, ability to communicate effectively via digital platforms, face to face and the ability to present effectively up to senior levels internally and externally.
- Ability to understand, use and manage their emotions and that of others in an effective way.
- Ability to analyse and interpret product usage, market and sales data.
- Ability to develop a commercially viable and budgetary business case.
- Agile in approach to work and comfortable in using a hybrid OMNI-Channel.
- Ability to adapt and embrace change, working effectively with the business strategy and their local teams.
- Collaborative working approach.
Consultant: David Gray
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.