Rare opportunity to join a highly reputed and fast growing financial services company within the dental market as an Area Sales Manager.
As an ambassador for our clients brand, you’ll actively promote services and membership plans across the dental practices in your region (North West UK). You’ll be responsible for forging long-term, strong relationships with new and existing customers within practice and Key Opinion Leaders, including delivering training, presentations, holding workshops and attending dental shows. So, experience of sales, business development and nurturing relationships is a must, with any experience of delivering training also being advantageous.
We’re looking for highly motivated, personable and commercially minded individuals with a Dental Practice background - you could be a Practice Manager, Business Manager, Head Nurse or TCO looking to take your fine-tuned skillset outside of day-to-day practice life in a highly rewarding, more commercially focused role.
High-reaching base salary + car allowance of £4600pa, company bonus scheme + further extensive benefits scheme.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients
- Help clients through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, training and in person meetings.
- Generate and qualify leads. Chase and make sales calls to new and existing clients.
- Negotiate with clients, develop sales proposal.
- Source and generate client referrals.
- Develop and maintain client database. Plan and conduct events for client base.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our service according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Forecast and track client growth and activity.
- Attend and host Events and workshops and trade shows.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in ongoing training as required.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Business Support team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams to take ownership of end to end delivery.
- Experience in the dental practice industry - this could be as a Practice/Area/Business Manager, Lead/Head Nurse or TCO
- Business development and proven account management or other relevant commercial experience
- To manage and control all sales processes within the Area according to Society policy.
- Commercially minded.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly.
- Experience in delivering client focused support based on client needs.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Prospecting skills and negotiating new business.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You are always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Driving licence is essential
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.