Due to continued growth of Arrow Global we have a fantastic opportunity as Product Owner – CRM (Latitude) to join the Group. This is a newly created exciting role. The Product Owner - CRM, will play a vital role to the CRM system that is at the heart of what we do with our customers, and what our colleagues use day in, day out to service those demands.
The successful individual will have key responsibilities and expectations which will be exciting and diverse, with end to end ownership of our CRM system (Latitude by Genesys).
The role can be based at our either our Manchester or Glasgow office combined with home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will initially be a home-based role
What will you be doing?
- Build and own a long-term strategy, vision and roadmap for internal and external use of Latitude
- Serve as the voice of the customer and our colleagues
- Identify and establish the features on the roadmap
- Establish and create user stories and manage the CRM backlog
- Deliver initiatives through relevant teams including close working relationships with Development teams and/or third parties
- Identify opportunities from the Operations teams to make processes more efficient
- Understand the overall business strategy, and have the ability to clearly formulate business priorities to the development team
- Work with 3rd party consultancy partners to ensure solutions meet all internal requirements
- Provide regular updates to the wider business on performance and trends
- Support of wider Product team initiatives, including development of new products and/or journeys
Is this you?
- Previous experience of product owning a CRM
- Robust understanding of a Product Owner role and the Agile framework
- Strong CRM capabilities and deep understanding of how CRM solutions can improve customer or colleague experiences as well as revenue performance
- Demonstrable experience in leading output on small and medium projects in a fast-paced environment - ensuring smooth change delivery, testing and controls in place
- Good knowledge of technologies such as Azure DevOps / Jira (or other similar tools and platforms)
- Familiar of the software development lifecycle
- Good communication, influencing skills and confident in communicating with stakeholders both internal and external both written and verbal
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- An executor who is proactive at getting things done through effective collaboration and ability to identify and lead the Agile team to manage issues, risk and expectation, with minimal supervision
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)