We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Modelling Manager to join our expanding team. Following a period of significant growth within the firm’s fund management business, to support the Capital Allocation and Finance teams in the management of the fund’s investment allocation budget and financial planning process. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career within a progressive financial services business.
We are an investment and asset management business focusing on alternative credit opportunities across Europe. The successful candidate will work side-by-side with top professionals in translating strategy into numbers and then turning data into clear insights for leadership.
The role will be based at either our London or Manchester offices, combined with home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will initially be a home-based role.
What will you be doing?
- Build & maintain a complex professional Business & Financial Model to support Management decisions. Model covers all aspects of management related to Pan-European Investment Funds, covering all associated revenues, costs, cash impacts and returns
- Monitor the performance of the fund(s) under management, investigate trends and identify areas requiring further analysis
- Perform special projects/analysis and support in the preparation of business plans, monthly estimations / forecasts
- Support team for month end closing by pursuing company’s strategy and analysing monthly deviations and revising estimations accordingly / Anticipating Risks & Opportunities to assure target achievement
- Respond to specific queries/answering questions, explaining outputs to internal stakeholders
- Support in modelling sensitivities and scenarios to support future Fund-raising activities
- Lead in the future development of the modelling architecture, including assessment & implementation of business intelligence tools (e.g., Anaplan, Dynamics 365), as necessary
Is this you?
- Advanced Knowledge in Financial Modelling
- Sound understanding of accounting and finance concepts
- Good experience within a financial consulting firm and/or multinational organisations
- Strong MS Office Excel skills is mandatory
- High degree of attention to detail with the ability to consolidate and interpret complex information from multiple sources
- Self-motivated individual capable of using own initiative to drive improvements in business processes
- Excellent communication, influencing skills and confident in communicating with stakeholders both internal and external both written and verbal up to and including Executive level
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring high attention to detail
- Strong academic background, within a quantitative discipline, e.g., Business, Economics, Accounting or STEM fields(s) or equivalent experience
- Relevant Financial Qualification will be advantageous (e.g., Accountancy qualification / CFA / CPA), however is not required
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)