Join this logistics giant as their newest management recruit!
This role is for an experienced marketing and communications manager that will support the delivery, development and execution of industry leading campaigns. The Marketing Manager will report to the Group Head of Marketing and will deliver a varied PR program driving regional, national and international to bring the brand front of mind. They will be an excellent communicator and collaborator that has the ability to work with autonomy and a fast paced and variable environment.
This role comes with variety and we expect it to look a little like this, 50% PR, 25% marketing campaigns and 25% communications.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who is reinventing and bringing its marketing efforts forward and therefore there will be likely opportunities to manage their own team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the PR, Marketing and Communications Manager
- Build effective marketing plans and programmes with specific objectives to position the brand, services and products, aligned to strategic business objectives
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital and video assets
- Manage local and national PR programmes and communications, working alongside the Group Head of Marketing and external agencies to identify opportunities and protect brand reputation
- Build end to end content plan, incorporating thought leadership, press releases, blogs, case studies and literature to generate awareness and consideration
- Support in the development of Group propositions and differentiated offers to help drive business opportunities and lead generation
- Manage internal and external events in collaboration with other business functions and agencies
- Monitor and report on activities, making considered recommendations on new approached where appropriate
Skills and Responsibilities of the PR, Marketing and Communications Manager
- Someone with experience in a supply chain or logisitics role within a corporate and enterprise environment
- Someone with both public and private experience would be highly desirable
- Strong experience in a B2B Marketing role
- Experience of working with a high profile, corporate brand
- Experience in marketing, PR and communications planning
- Ability to clearly present ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- Strong communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs, and communicate
- Able to work independently and use creative thinking to solve problems
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.