We are looking for a strong strategic manager with a risk and control focus who is ready to run a team within a high-pressured environment. You will be well versed in all aspects of people development, motivation, coaching, and administration. A background in financial services is a must as you will be managing a team authenticating financial transactions instructed by our clients and your day to day role is to ensure that these transactions are processed accurately, quickly and efficiently. In addition to the day-to day you will also be expected to innovate, re-engineer, and re-imagine processes and tasks to enhance the workflow, increase efficiency and increase client satisfaction - any experience of Optical Character Recognition, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation that you have will help you with this. This is an exciting, fluid role, giving you the opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic, global team.
- Manages a small to medium transaction processing team that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquires, transactional processing and problem resolution.
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks through other managers or professionals
- Oversees transaction processing to ensure they are handled correctly and timely. Utilises MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards and is properly reviewed and documented.
- Recruits, directs motivates and develops staff, maximising their individual contribution, professional development and ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and planning. May develop business plan for team/group operations.
- Manages a transaction processing team.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
$data.displayType === 'InputTextArea') ? 'block__field--full-width' :
$data.displayType === 'InputRichText'? 'block__field--wide-rich-text' :
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience is preferred with at least 0-1 years in management.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.