Client Delivery Manager
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
- Builds strong global relationships and actively seeking out the global network's best experts to address client needs
- Communicates compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
- Builds constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
- Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
- Seeks to understand other's motivations
- Supports others to make brave decisions
- An understanding of systems architecture and delivery lifecycle approaches (TOGAF / Agile)
- Strong understanding and experience of solutions architecture, enterprise architecture, development and delivery
- Infrastructure As Code
- Detailed knowledge of cloud based tools (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- An understanding of the key business issues/drivers that result in clients pursuing transformation programmes
- Experience of multiple industry sectors (e.g. Media, Services, Retail, Banking, Insurance, Local and Central Government etc.)
- Excellent influencing skills, with the ability to land key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders
- Broad knowledge of technical roadmaps, technical reviews, strategy development
- Experience of managing a team of colleagues, including client and 3rd parties with excellent leadership skills
- Contributing to building a strong infrastructure and architecture team
- Experience in planning and estimating cloud projects and programmes
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your cv to
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.