We are delighted to be working with a practice who specialise in the medical industry. This company due to a surge in new business are looking to add a Practice Manager to their team. The role involves the below:
- Managing a portfolio of circa 50 GP practices from start to finish.
- A people's person, able to build rapport with ease.
- Review GP practice accounts prepared by junior staff both competently and efficiently including the accounts of sole traders, partnership, and limited companies, through to personal and corporate tax returns.
- Understand how primary care is funded and how the claims are made for various services.
- Understand the NHS pensions and its processes.
- Strong accounts and tax background.
- Hold relationships with GP Partners as a first point of call.
- Meeting monthly KPIs which entail billing, cash collection and business development.
- Able to command leadership and provide strategic direction to junior staff
- Holding frequent operational and development meetings with staff to get the maximum output and constantly looking at ways of improving the client satisfaction index.
- Attending meetings at all levels across the company and able to hold accounts debrief meetings.
- Good understanding of QuickBooks and Xero and ensuring that all clients are MTD compliant.
If you would like to know more about this role, please do feel free to make contact with us.