A Group Quality Manager is required for a career defining opportunity within a highly regulated manufacturing business in the Manchester area. Covering a multi site operation across the UK with a headcount of around 500 heads, and a turnover of >£70M, this is a world class opportunity for a Quality Manager to work in an environment that are truly committed to changing from the top. Supplying into a buoyant industry, our client saw strong gains throughout 2020 despite the Covid-19 pandemic.
Due to growth of the team and added headcount, this business are looking to hire the best talent the market has to offer to drive change in their shop floor and middle management culture from reactive to preventative. With an unrivalled investment and development plan, our client is looking to hire a talented individual with thick skin that can win 'hearts and minds' of people across the business, to ensure a Quality mindset and ethic is adopted.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Manage all 9001 & BRC compliance across the business
- Cover sites in Manchester and West Yorkshire on a weekly basis
- Create, develop and maintain a robust audit process
- Streamline and standardise quality processes across the wider business, including complaints processes
- Increase Quality engagement and build a positive quality culture with shop floor and middle management
- Lead Quality and six sigma improvement projects on site
- Manage and develop the team effectively
I am extremely keen to speak to individuals with the following skillset:
- Quality Management experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience of 9001 and BRC management
- Understanding, selection and application of quality tools to drive process improvement
- Understanding and application of Six Sigma concept
- Customer focus driven (both Internal and External customers)
- Root Cause Analysis using prescribed Quality Tools
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrable man management experience and a proven track record of people development
Are you passionate about driving change in a business where Quality is the key to the business? This is a great opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a business as it enters an exciting period.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment