About The Role
Here at CarFinance 247 we are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our People team. The HR Business Partner will support the HR Manager to achieve the HR strategic policies and take the lead on a range of different projects and responsibilities. The HR Business Partner will act as a ‘change Agent’ to support the culture change across the business, including the adoption of a self-serve model to empower our People Managers and raise capabilities to this new way of working.Responsibilities for the HR Business Partner:
- Assist the HR Manager with the development and implementation of our people strategy.
- Introduce and implement to senior stakeholders the new HR strategic priorities such as organisational design, employee engagement and performance management.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop the implementation plan of our strategic priorities.
- Support the HR team with all day-to-day activities providing support for escalated case work, performance management of the team and their on-going development.
- To coach, support, up-skill, and mentor our People Managers in the application of HR policies and procedures.
- To advise on ER cases, providing advice on disciplinary and grievance cases.Provide advice to the People Manager chairing the hearing to ensure Company procedures are followed and any associated risk minimised.
- Provide considered and commercial advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure in areas such as performance management, conduct, capability, absence management and grievance.
- Introduce and implement new systems which will manage employee data considering implications of GDPR and produce management information to aid decision making processes when required.
About The Candidate
- CIPD Qualification or other relevant qualification and/or experience.
- Strong generalist HR experience of full end-to-end employee life cycle.
- Experience within Financial Services, Professional Services, or a contact centre environment.
- Operated within both a Corporate and a SME structure and preferable with experience of entrepreneurial owned Company.
- Experience of complex ER case work including restructuring and TUPE.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Drive for achievement, flexible and adaptable.
About The Company
CarFinance 247 is an award-winning business just outside of Manchester City Centre. We create personalised and high quality customer experiences driven by outstanding tech, streamlined process and most importantly, amazing people. Over the next 12 months we have exciting upcoming projects to cement our position as market leaders in every aspect of our business and that journey starts with attracting the best talent.