Our Client are one of the Country's Leading IFA Firms offering high calibre, unconstrained Financial Advice across; Pensions, Estate Planning, Care Funding, and Wealth Management. An exciting opportunity is now available for a Team Manager (Business Processing) to join the large team within Operations at the large Manchester office. The successful candidate will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of an administration team as well as actively support the Operations Manager in the management, motivation and development of the team.
Working closely with the Operations & Senior Manager, the successful Candidate will offer good skills of IFA procedures and systems, in addition to comprehensive product and technical knowledge. Daily you will be responsible for;
- Responsible for the day to day oversight and management of the administration team
- Acting as first point of contact for queries, managing workloads with the team and identifying training needs and areas for continuous improvement
- Hold regular 1-2-1 meetings with individuals
- Deal with the day to day technical and process queries from Administrators, advisers and clients
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to identify and implement the necessary changes to processes, procedures and working practices within the team to address the outputs of the audits and quality checks.
- To carry out regular department audits, including monthly file reviews, in order to identify any errors which might indicate a training or development need within the team. To produce recommendations, and to support the Operations Manager to implement the necessary changes
Experience & Skills Required;
- A good level of experience in an administration role within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA
- Experience of leading or managing a team
- Certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent Financial Services qualification is desirable
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products, including employee benefits products
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.