Central Employment are working in partnership with a global media agency, and is part of the fastest growing global media group. They are looking to expand their client services function and are looking recruit a Digital Media Account Manager, operating from their Manchester HQ.
Working as part of a team to provide support and assistance in managing the client’s business and to keep day to day activities running smoothly. Supporting with the leadership of the team.
- Primarily, responsible for day to day management of several contacts across a significant client account.
- Responsible for delivery of high-value multichannel activities.
- Coordinates specialist teams across the wider agency to deliver 'always on’ media plans in performance and online channels.
- Responsible for receiving and interrogating client briefs to understand objectives.
- Uses data and research to provide insightful responses to client briefs.
- Reviews client and multichannel data to identify insights and anomalies.
- Takes ownership for creating and distributing reports, and actioning client feedback.
- Facilitates very frequent client communication by email, phone and face to face that is high quality.
- Secondarily, responsible for ownership of a specified media channel(s) and / or projects in collaboration with specialist team(s).
- Role in all elements of Client Services Team including billing, audits and development of team.
- Prioritises workload and delegates actions to assistant level team members.
- Supporting with the leadership and development of a team.
Key Professional Skills:
- A trustworthy, client first approach
- Organisation, attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Ability to coordinate across multiple projects and clients
- Numeracy and analytical ability; Google Analytics and Excel skills valued
- Clear and engaging communication style across email, phone and in person
- Understanding of marketing and the role of media and media planning
- Your clients’ business, to ensure our approach fits and their needs are met
- The lifecycle of a campaign; including how to evaluate performance
- Stakeholder management across all levels
- Involvement in the activation of marketing campaigns, specifically digital/paid media channels
- Worked within a media/digital performance agency or in-house as a multi-channel marketing specialist
- Working in teams to deliver against briefs
- Professional interaction with key stakeholders