Job Title: Apprenticeship Sector Business Manager
Job ID: 59431
Location: Remote / Home Based
Job Type: Permanent
One of the most recognised and leading Training Providers are currently recruiting for an Apprenticeship Sector Business Manager to be responsible for position the company as a leading Training provider of high-quality apprenticeships and workforce training. This includes building lasting professional partnerships with key departments, presenting new proposals for apprenticeship training based on key account growth strategies, and overseeing customer relations and customer satisfaction with the service provided.
Responsible for the strategic growth and account management of apprenticeships within sector specific key accounts. The role is central to the operations of the business and will be instrumental in meeting the needs and enabling growth of key accounts. Instrumental activity will include ensuring strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and effective management resources to maximise learner and performance targets.
- Developing strong working relationships with sector specific key accounts positioning the provider as the sector experts for each client
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts and provide a single point of contact, taking a pro-active approach to resolving issues and building enduring business relationships.
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationships with senior key stakeholders to identify new areas of business for the organisation and take responsibility for the implementation of these new areas.
- Designing and developing strategic growth plans with key accounts to enable full levy utilisation and a create a sustainable pipeline for delivery
- Maturing key account relationships to position the provider as the sector experts
- Identify and become expert in key growth sectors that have the potential to take on apprentices and would hold significant appeal and development opportunities for those people.
- Identify and secure opportunities for new business in relevant sectors to facilitate a continual pipeline
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders, develop service solutions to satisfy, clear operational plans and schedules to ensure highest level of service is provided
- Become an instrumental member of staff within each employer by understanding the culture, ethos and development path of the organisation.
- Generate a high level of operational growth, to support and drive account expansion
- Maintain a qualitative approach to all new business
- Create and implement detailed plans, events and activities that will allow the business to enter and operate in the agreed sector(s)
Skills & Experience
- Experience of supporting Apprenticeship Levy business contracts with large employers.
- Experience of managing apprenticeship provision remotely over a large geographical area.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills with evidence of influence and achievement of results
- Understanding of ESFA funding streams and requirements
- Good knowledge and experience of Ofsted requirements, inspections and SFA compliance
- Good track record of consistently meeting targets and objectives within the apprenticeship industry.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Strong people management and colleague development
- 5 years or more of Apprenticeships & Skills background.
- Experience of developing innovative business solutions into sectors.
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to "shape the creative vision", build and nurture customer relationships over the sales cycle/process.
- Experience of establishing partnerships and influencing business relationships with large companies and corporate enterprises
- Demonstrate success in identifying market requirements, developing relationships in new and existing customers.
- Possess the commercial skills necessary to influence the direction of the business and to support sales growth plans.
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, have the ability to work with a degree of autonomy.
- Experience of developing offerings for customers which embrace the principles of value-added services, products and solutions that truly enhance customer profitability and performance.
- Expertise in the relevant sector
- Formerly garnered relationships in the relevant sector
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as TEAMS interviews are taking place immediately.